Accent your space with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor chair side table. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features a weathered brown top with whitewash, one fully stained full extension drawer making access to storage a breeze, a unique fancy face top, wood framed drawer fronts, canted corners, bead molding, one adjustable shelf behind wood framed door with antique mirror and decorative grid panel for added user convenience, and is accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W18 x D25 x H26
Weight: 72 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W18 x D25 x H26
- Box Dimensions: W21 x D28 x H30
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Cubes: 10.19
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- One Wood Framed Door with Antique Mirror and Decorative Grid Panel
- Fancy Face Tops
- Top Drawer Inside W11xD15.5xH2
- Adj Shelf W13xD20xH8.5
- 2 Inch Clearance from Floor to Base
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.